Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Hot Dogs | Clear Lake Houston Photography

A week ago, the girls and I ventured out to meet some friends and their spotted pets at Bay Area Park :) I was glad I took my camera because I was seeing spots like I had never seen before and it wasn't the heat! A local nonprofit group, RCDR (Recycled Canines Dalmatian Rescue) was holding their 1st Annual Reunion. To date, they say they have assisted in fostering and re-homing over 100 dogs. In attendance were dalmatians up for adoption and those who had already found homes, including this mom (above right) and one of her 7 pups (above left). RCDR is located in League City, Texas and has a website if you are interested in making a donation, or fostering, or even applying for adoption! You can find out more at www.recycledcanines.org.
 Above left, Harley, is currently up for adoption :)
 T-Shirt designed by Jim Stettner :) Bucky, Gabby, and Cosmo's dad...

No comments:

Post a Comment